Current programme of training
Dates for 2021
Arrangements for term times are currently under review due to the coronavirus situation. We will take a further decision at a later date, depending on developments in the UK. We will adhere to advice from the government and the Kennel Club. Whether we can re-open this term will depend on the situation and government advice and laws.
We will keep the site updated with further developments.